- 2 night minimum stay required year round.
- 3 night minimum stay required for Spring Break, Easter, Lakefest, Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years.
- 4 night minimum stay required for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
- RV check-in time is 1 PM and RV check-out time is 12 Noon.
- Cabin check-in time is 2 PM and Cabin check-out time is 11 AM.
- Early arrival or late check-out must be approved by Park Office and additional fees will apply.
GUESTS PER SITE:
- RV and Cabin rates are for two people per site.
- Additional people to an RV site or Cabin (day or overnight guests) must check in at office or gate, pay fees and obtain car pass.
- A MAXIMUM OF 6 TOTAL PEOPLE PER SITE AT ANY TIME WILL BE ENFORCED.
- Group facilities are available to rent for larger groups.
- RVs more than 12 years old must be approved by Park management before arrival at Park.
- Pop-Up trailers, Pick-Up campers, tents and sleeping outdoors is strictly prohibited.
- Monthly Rates Vary With Season. Contact the Park Manager. ANNUAL & SEASONAL SITES AVAILABLE.
- Trash must be placed in plastic bags at curb of your RV site by 10 AM for pickup.
- Quiet time 10 PM to 8 AM.
- No smoking in Cabin or within 25 feet of Cabin
- No pets are allowed in Cabin or on Cabin deck
- Must be 25 years of age or older to reserve Cabin
- Maximum guest allowed in Cabin is six (6)
- All Rules of Sunset Point RV Resort apply to guests of the Cabin.
- Trash must be placed in plastic bags at curb of your Cabin site by 10 AM for pickup.
- Quiet time 10 PM to 8 AM.
BOAT LAUNCH POLICY:
- Boat launch and slips are available for registered RV and Cabin guests
- Boat trailers must be parked in designated area only
- Boat launch also available for non-RV guests for a fee. FEE INCLUDES USE OF BOAT LAUNCH ONLY.
- Sunset Point does not accept particular breeds (Doberman, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, or any crossbreed of these pets, such as, but not limited to, American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.) that insurance providers have identified as having a history of aggression.
- Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground along with their owners.
- Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside owners' vehicles or unit. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
- Constant barking and pet messes bother other campers. If your pet is too vocal or feces is not cleaned up, you'll need to find other accommodations.
- 10 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced
- No smoking in any resort buildings.
- No glass containers allowed on Park grounds.
- Handicapped Accessible Showers and restrooms in Commons building.
- Coin Laundry and Card/Game Room available
- During the "winter season" (October-March), a 14 day advanced notice must be given for a refund minus 20% cancellation fee.
- During the "summer season" (April - September) a 30 day advanced notice must be given for a refund minus a 20% cancellation fee.
- No deposit refund for cancellations within specified limits.
- No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
- Reservation Deposits made for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Lakefest are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Reservation Deposits made "on-line, monthly deposits, and multiple units are NON-REFUNDABLE
Sunset Point reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Park guests and/or their day or overnight guests that do not abide by Park rules will be required to leave Park immediately with no refund of fees paid.
Prices are subject to change without notice